Review: Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Cream by SANA

10/08/2012

Thanks to SANA once again for this wonderful opportunity to review one of its great product!

Tada....
Its the Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Cream! 
They seem to know that I am in need of a face cream.




This precious face cream contains 1000mg of Aquaplacenta combined. 
Its mentioned right on top of their product cover. There is no way to miss it!
So what is this Aquapacenta?

***
AquaPlacenta is from Hokkaido Salmon. It is extracted from Salmon's ovary, known 
as Salmon Ovary Peptide(SOP) which is enzyme degraded by a patent process.




I believe this is enough to make you want to try the amazing cream.
Despite learning about all these amazing benefits that the hyaluronic acid can give you.

This amazing baby contains not 1!
But 3! Moisturising ingredients.
1) Hyaluronic Acid
2) Acerola Extract
3) Honey (Oh i'm gonna get ants climbing up my face tonight *lol*) 
It does not contain any colourant, and mineral oil and is patch tested.

Benefits it proclaims to provide:
Hydrating
Treat Wrinkles, flecks and sags
Heals dry, damaged skin
Lightening skin tones
Anti-aging
Penetrates quickly and deeply into your skin to give you a rich masking effect
especially in the night time.



Recommended application:
Use after washing and lotion or toner. 
Apply appropriate amount on palm, blend well and spread over face.
This cream is suitable for both day and night usage.



Review:
Apply a thin layer in the day before you
apply your foundation or as a normal skin care product.

On Texture/moisturising effects: 
4/5
This cream really moisturises your skin. 

Skip deep!
No greasy feeling, 
no sticky feeling,
not watery at all.


On colour:
5/5
No ugly white patches left on skin after application

On Smell:
5/5
It has a really pleasant smell. 
Not those strong fragrance or floral or
sweet scent that you typically get from hand creams.
It smells somewhat like hazeline snow, 
a super long face cream product 
that I used to love. 
I suspect its the scent from witch hazel. 
You will only smell it
when you apply on your hand. 
The incredible thing is once you apply it on your face,
the whole scent just disperse away.

I personally recommend a thicker application at night because it
deeply heals the skin and hydrates it fully while you sleep. It acts
like a mask on your face. Very smooth and comfortable while you sleep.

Overall I like the texture, scent and moisturising effects of this cream.
It is rather friendly to a sensitive skin like mine and I did not encounter
any adverse effects like skin redness, sensitivity or any allergic reactions.

My skin also appears smoother, more even and fairer upon
just one day of day and night application.
However, I would still recommend my readers to apply some to
the hand to test first before the actual application on the face, just to be sure.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi can I know how did you manage to get a chance to do the review for those product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was
    researching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
    just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a
    all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but
    I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep
    up the great work.

    Also visit my homepage; how is kidney disease treated (www.iamsport.org)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024